Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dream


When I was browsing my friendster list last month, I saw a girl's shoutout was writing about her worries on the result of entering a local university. I sent a message to her and comfort her with my experience(being able to enter UPM with a very poor result =p). I was awating her reply at the first few days, but i cant get any reply from her, and I had forgotten this incident after my final exam. After realizing I had never check my friendster inbox for a long time, i opened it and notice the reply from this girl. She told me UPM is one of her choices but most of the people said she will not get it and most probably she will get UMS (you thought UMS easy to enter ar? My course mate put it her don't know 2nd or 3rd choice also cannot get it but got her don't know 5th or 6th choice leh!). In my reply, I told her not to care much on how other people said but what she want the most. There is nothing definitely wrong or definitely right, but our perseverance will decide our success. I told her not to give up her dream, but at the same time I asked myself, "how about me?". Am I dare enough to dream? Or I am just remain dreaming without taking any action? I want to explore myself in Germany but I don't know what should I do there. Study? Working? Travel? Am I brave or tough enough to face all the obstacles and difficulties while pursuing my dream? Could I have the determination to walk out from my family's protection? From where should I get the money needed besides asking it from my parents? What courses should I take if I really go for study? Can this experience help me in my future career? I have many questions that I am not able to answer, and there is still a long way to go, yet I am lost.. What is the path I should follow?

No comments: