Monday, November 20, 2006

-review for today-


finally i'd killed one more paper! the feel was great! when i steped out from the exam room i felt very hungry. i assumed it as a sign of released out my stress so i go to bungkus some roti canai as a reward for myself. bungkus-ed 2 roti kosong, 2 tosai telur and maggie goreng. of course i shared with my mum and the little child my mum take care of. haha~ so now having a break by writing blog. after this will go have a nap and then only start my math revision. it's great to gather up with all my classmates again today. although some of them are not in the same room with me, i still glad to see them again. the joy we shared for this one and a half years were backed! still a bit scared for then exam but not that stress when they are all around me. =) anyway, yeen cheong kept remind me about tomorrow's paper(math).( =_=!!! i know about it, k?) feel a bit nervous for that cos i'd promised miss lee i'll not fail this subject. besides, it's my weakest subject! gosh!! i'm really scared! but panic helped nothing so just try to calm down now. sigh.. hopefully i can get at least a C+ for math, which is one gred higher than the passing gred. haha~ =p

No comments: