Thursday, March 15, 2007

result

i got my result. passed with a very average result. maths improved but out of my expectation i got C for my Chinese language. i'm really sad for that. thought i wouldn't cry no matter how bad my result would be but at last i cried for my chinese language's result. terrible. i thought i can at least get a B-. disappointed. it drag my NGMP(or u can say as CGPA) to less than 3.0. i'm now at the dangerous zone to apply university. still got chance but gotta depend on my luck. sigh..
anyway, nothing happened coincidently. i think it's time for me to chant harder. next goal would be enter local university. hopefully i can get it. like how my bro said, it's time to create another miracle of mine.

2 comments:

Kar King said...

既然会失望,就代表你很重视中文吧!那也好,以后可以继续向这方面钻研了哦。知道自己的喜好,是幸福中的大幸!毕竟,大部分的考试只反映学生的记忆力,而忽略了学生的理解和分析。我相信你已经调整好自己的情绪吧,=)加油

joyce said...

不要酱失望,准备好面对未来才对。。加油哦。。大学不简单的哦。..