Monday, March 26, 2007

extended

following are the conversations between my boss and I: -
boss : denise, you work here until when?
me : until end of April.
boss : sorry, until when?
me (louder) : end of April.
boss : oh.. so you don't want extend?
me : want..
boss : huh?
me(louder again) : want. if possible sure i want to extend. (if not at home do what?)
boss : so you want to extend until when?
me : hmm.. if possible end of may or middle of june.
boss : ok. u let me sign (the appointment letter) later.
me: ok. thanks!

so, now 50% confirmed i can stay working for 2 more months! means that i can earn money for another 1~2 months. muahaha!! but only 50% confirm. if last minute my boss regret then don't want to sign my appointment letter then i need to idle for that 2 months. sigh.. gotta let my boss sign it asap! yeah!!

2 comments:

joyce said...

可以多赚些钱当然是件好事,但是千万不要忘记“孝顺”这两个字哦。。 因为:
孝顺父母是子女应尽的天职;侍奉公婆是儿媳应有的孝道。

千万要记得:不是把钱给父母就代表孝顺的,因为父母最需要的不是钱,父母比较希望的是儿女的关心以及减轻父母的负担。。如果忙于工作的你也会抽少许的时间陪伴父母,转到钱可以减轻他们的负担又可以关心他们,真是两全其美阿!

加油。。

-denise- said...

yaya i agreed with u!! sometimes i'm quite "fan nao" oso. cos if i oso working then my mum will stay at home alone. then she will think too much.. really hope to acompany her at home lor.. but mum now din babysit any child so if i not work then family income will be less.. so if possible gotta work for few more months so dat she can rest for more.. sigh.. dat's y nowaday i seldom go hang out with friends ady. if no gakkai activities or no home visit then i'll stay at home accompany them..