Thursday, December 28, 2006

28/12/06 - lunch + online + reading = the way i spent my lunch time

i'm now in my office using my left hand to eat lunch and at the same time using my right hand to type this blog. the rice i bought from the mamak nearby is really terrible. tasteless. shit.. kena tipu already. it seem very delicious but taste as plain as water. eat until i felt like to vomit. i swear i'll never buy food there. next time i better prepare my own lunch from home so that i can eat something delicious without going out. have to save my time to online or read some books. i bring my latest "flow" since the second day i work but until now i only read few pages. *paiseh* everyday either going out have lunch until exceed the lunch time or online(after i ate my lunch) until no more time to read book. ok, now still got a little bit time remains. better publish my blog and go reading. bye! =p

No comments: