Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Sealed with a kiss

yea i like this song recently. Don't really know why but i just like it. like its melody at first then been "killed" by its lyrics. don't think there will be a person who is so fond to his lover but i just buy it.(and that's the reason why this kind of songs touched so many girls' heart)

SEALED WITH A KISS

Though we ve got to say goodbye for the summer.
Darling, I promise you this.
I ll send you all my love every day in a letter, sealed with a kiss.
Yes, it s gonna be a cold, lonely summer.
But I ll fill the emptiness,
I ll send you all my dreams every day in a letter.
Sealed with a kiss.
I ll see you in the sunlight, I ll hear your voice everywhere.
I ll run to tenderly hold you, but darling, you won t be there.
I don t want to say goodbye for the summer, knowing the love we ll miss.
Oh, let us make a pledge to meet in September, and seal it with a kiss.
Yes, it s gonna be a cold, lonely summer.
But I ll fill the emptiness.
I ll send you all my love everyday in a letter, sealed with a kiss.
Sealed with a kiss. Sealed with a kiss. Sealed with a kiss.
Sealed with a kiss.

1 comment:

Kar King said...

yea, evergreen song, those oldies are simple and direct...