Thursday, January 04, 2007

a call from..

this morning when i'm still dealing with my TVP forms southern college called me. a guy from chinese study department called and asked me what happen to me? why i'm not going to do the registration and pay for the fee? then i explain to him that i feel like to wait until my STPM result out then only decide. so i don't want to waste the scholarship they offered. i asked them to offer it to others and i'll submit again after my result out if i still interested. then the guy is like a bit disappointed. he told me that i can study for a semester first while i'm waiting for the result. if i want to change to local university after this also never mind. cos even i go local university i can continue from where i stop. no need to retake the courses i'd taken. then i just told him that i'll consider it. after that when lunch time i saw a missed call from them. i think should be telling the almost the same things. suddenly i feel the image of southern college spoiled(for me la). i remember once my ex-classmate said if a college keep tracking you to go their college then you better don't go. cos that's mean they are lack of students. why should we go a college that not much people interested? in fact, there must be some reasons that cause the college lack of students. one of the reason is, the college is not so well recognized. i feel a bit disappointed whenever i thought of it. for me, SC is quite a good college. but after i survey from few of my friends, i notice that most of my friends didn't gave a good comment on this college. so i also doubt. but anyhow, i'll just continue what i'm doing now since i got my job. where should i go and what should i study? wait until march then only decide ba! =p

1 comment:

dream305 said...

i don't want to comment much about SC but i say don't go and wait for ur STP result. :D