Wednesday, January 31, 2007

holiday Vs work

tomorrow is holiday for wilayah n selangor so my 4+1 in love plan to have a gathering and treat it as a farewell for grace. however, i'd already told william that i'm free to duty at the site this thurday. so this morning before i came my office i'm thinking of thousand ways to reject the duty. but once i reached, i start to lost the courage to tell them 'i dont want to duty tomorrow'. i felt that it's an immature act if i reject what i requested. some more i cant burden my collegues just because i want to hang out with my friends. they are important to me but it's my responsible to accomplish my job. so at last i just keep it with myself and tell my dears i cant go out with them. i feel a bit down when i made such decision but i think i wont regret for that. i 'resolute' (so kua jiong? resolute pula..) to fully utilize my time to do more reading tomorrow. i got about 8 hours time to read my book (if nobody come to have a look or purchase the house) so i should be done with at least 1 book tomorrow. hehe.. good good. cant go for gathering but still can do something i'm interested. regret wyne is in melacca now. if not i can ask him out for lunch tomorrow. sigh.. start to miss him ady. =p

No comments: