Monday, January 15, 2007

tak habis-habis with -- new hair style

again i'm writing my blog during lunch time. ate tom yam fried rice until very full. shit. opps.. dat's not the point. just tak habis-habis with my new hair style. i got lot of things to comment bout it! muahaha~ actually i feel not really like it as i prefer to have a long + straight hair. maybe it's because i'm a bit down when i'm in the salon or maybe i'd been influenced by those people who perm their hair there. i suddenly got a 'chong dong' to perm it! after i deciede to perm, i asked the aunty "is it better if i dye it as well? how much is it?" then the aunty replied "yes it will look better. perm + dye = RM150. interested?" then i nod my head. =s
when i got back home, i start to regret ady:
1) i love straight hair more than this kind of curly hair
2) i don't have the 'nai4 xin1' to take care of it
3) it make me looks even 'mature'(or should i say old?)
4) the colour is too bright and i cant really accept it
5) i gotta find some suitable cloth to suit my hair style n if possible i should change my spec to make me look nicer. troublesome!

however, my collegues told me than i look nicer with this hair stlye. erm.. is it a bit too fake? like an aunty not pretty, k? shit..

No comments: