Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Love Ranking for year 2006!

yeah, suddenly feel like to show off something. in last year, there're some people who got an important place in my heart. anyhow, they might not be in the same rank for this year. so, i think i should show it out and let this people know how important they are for me in year 2006. i feel glad to have this people's companion along the year.

Male Group:
1)My Dad
2)My Bro
3)Qi Yan
4)Yit Wyne
5)Kar King

Female Group:
1)My Mum
2)Lee Lin
3)Grace Chan
4)Hsin Ni
5)Mei Shim

Summary:
1)My Mum (if not, who else?)
2)My Dad(of course)
3)Lee lin(yeah, she's important than my bro)
4)My Bro
5)Qi Yan(although i always melepaskan geram to him =p )

conclusion:
as how my friend(Raymond) said, everyone we met is just a passer by, no matter how long that person stay with us. that's why we got to appreciate every moment we spare with the people around. but as for me, even they are leaving me physically, our bond will still last as long as we believe in it. =)

1 comment:

dream305 said...

wah... thanks for putting me in your top 5. but where is the one?